Monday, March 3, 2008

FSU Pesach Project

Hi again, everyone. A few months ago, I posted a blog about my opportunity to go to the Former Soviet Union with my classmates to participate in the 6th annual FSU Pesach Project. I will be going to Baranovichi-Brest, Belarus to lead Passover sederim, lead educational programming about Progressive Judaism and Judaism in general, and give concerts of Jewish and secular music to the residents there. As many of you know, we've been fundraising for the last few months, and now that we're getting closer and closer to the trip, we still need a lot of money to reach our goal. So many of you have generously given towards the project, and your kindness is very much appreciated by me and all of my classmates. However, if you haven't donated yet, and are willing and able, every little bit helps get us towards our goal. Donating is fast and simple; go to www.pesachproject.com and click on the red 'Donate Now!' button on the top right-hand side of the page, which will lead you on the way. Make sure to put my name under the 'Comments' section so the money goes directly towards my contribution and not into the general fund.

Again, to those of you who've already donated, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I am incredibly excited for this opportunity to experience, teach, and share Judaism and Jewish music with people who are so hungry to learn yet have no one to teach them.

No comments: